James Lingle will manage NTI's new Denver office. Throughout his impressive career, James has held the positions of Interim CIO at White Lodging Services, Interim CIO at Millennium Hotels North American Lodging Operations, and Vice President, Information Technology at Sage Hospitality. NTI's founder, Jeff Cook, speaks for our entire company about James joining NTI, "We are excited to have James Lingle join our team. He has been a good friend of NTI's for many years and is well known and respected within the hospitality industry."
NTI provides consulting, design, and project management services for low voltage (Division 27 & 28). The NTI portfolio includes nearly 1,400 projects since 1998. We look forward to NTI's new Denver office supporting our future growth, especially in the western United States.
The Crawford Hotel (pictured) was part of the Denver Union Station revitalization project, completed over five years ago. The transformation of the 1881 railroad station helped spark a renewal of the entire Lower Downtown area. NTI is proud to have served as the technology consultant on the project.
To learn more about NTI, please visit our website, or contact James Lingle in our new Denver office.
James can be reached at 303-386-6806 or email@example.com.
- The Company – Pure technology consultants focused on providing the best value for our clients.
- Our People – Project managers and designers with industry designations such as RCDD, RCDD/NTS, CTS, CTS-D, and PMP.
- Professional Services – Consulting, design & documentation services, project management, and construction administration services.
Key areas where you will discover the NTI difference:
- Responsiveness – We treat every communication as though a deadline is attached to it… because one is.
- Proactivity– We identify project considerations and uncover potential design or implementation issues. This allows us to resolve, in advance, situations that may cost the project time or money.
- Experience – NTI principals average over 25 years each in the business. Project managers and designers are committed to continuing education for the entire NTI team.
- Focus – Technology systems design and consultation is our only business, and it is, therefore, our sole focus. We stay abreast of industry trends and are familiar with a vast array of solutions for anything "technology." It is the lifeblood of our business.