NTI has moved our offices to 180 Camden Hill Road, Lawrenceville, GA. Until our move, our headquarters have been two blocks from the historic Lawrenceville Square. We moved there in 2012. Continued growth required that we move into a larger space.
Our company’s growth has come nearly exclusively from returning clients and current client referrals. We greatly appreciate our clients’ trust in NTI and recognize they are the foundation of our success.
NTI has moved twice in less than eight years due to our success. Our new address provides ample space needed for continued growth.
Our new office remains close to Lawrenceville Square, although it is now a 2-minute car ride, versus the two-block walk it was before our recent move.
- The Company – Pure technology consultants focused on providing the best value for our clients.
- Our People – Project managers and designers with industry designations such as RCDD, RCDD/NTS, CTS, CTS-D, and PMP.
- Professional Services – Consulting, design & documentation services, project management, and construction administration services.
Key areas where you will discover the NTI difference:
- Responsiveness – We treat every communication as though a deadline is attached to it… because one is.
- Proactivity– We identify project considerations and uncover potential design or implementation issues. This allows us to resolve, in advance, situations that may cost the project time or money.
- Experience – NTI principals average over 25 years each in the business. Project managers and designers are committed to continuing education for the entire NTI team.
- Focus – Technology systems design and consultation is our only business, and it is, therefore, our sole focus. We stay abreast of industry trends and are familiar with a vast array of solutions for anything "technology." It is the lifeblood of our business.